1. Start by priming the eyes with the Eyelid Primer to ensure crease-less and long wearing eyeshadow.
2. Apply our Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Innocent' to the lids. Next using a Crease Brush apply 'Royal' to the crease and outer corner to contour the eye. Add black eyeshadow to the outer edges for more drama.
3. Line eyes with black Liquid Liner and wing out the ends for a cat-eye effect.
5. Apply our Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade that best suits you for an even complexion. Contour the cheeks with bronzer and blend slightly.
6. Swipe on some Luscious Liquid Lipstick in 'Strawberry' for a pink/peach lip and your good to go!
*To achieve her red carpet look, go for a matte red lip and a less dramatic crease.
What did you guys think of Adele's performance and makeup?
-Patti, Contributing Elfette