This months color crush is Cranberry! We couldn't think of a better way to transition into Fall than with this awesome signature Kristen Stewart look. Plus, this is the #1 look to make green/hazel eyes pop! Here's how:
1. Using our Baked Eyeshadow in 'Burnt Plum', apply the color to the lid up to the crease with an Eyeshadow Brush. Make sure to blend out the edges with a Blending Eye Brush.
2. Using the same Eyeshadow Brush, apply our Baked Eyeshadow in 'Dusk' to the outer 'v' and lower lash line and smudge out the color.
3. Line the inner rims of the eyes with our Eye Kohl in 'Black' for a sultry look. Coat lashes with two coats of our Mineral Infused Mascara to make eyes really pop.
4. Make sure to conceal under eye circles with our Cover Everything Concealer, especially when using smoky or red eyeshadows.
5. Finish the look off with our Mineral Lip Gloss in 'Au Natural' and you're good to go!
Will you rock cranberry eyes this fall?
-Patti, contributing elfette