Get It Done 101
People ask me all the time, "Kim, HOW do you do all that you do?"
This has been a really productive year for me... I re-launched my website, created a high-traffic blog, launched a new membership program, hosted an online telesummit with 18 experts, was on TV and radio numerous times (including the Today Show) and released a new info-product. And, I'm also the mother of three young (and very busy) children.
How have I done all this? The answer is...I have a really great system.
This system I teach can be used repeatedly for ANY ideas that you want to take from vision to execution.
- Get clarity around your ideas and your vision (like which projects on your to-do list are going to generate the most income and the most momentum)
- Break down your project into "bite-size" manageable pieces so you never feel overwhelmed by your big ideas
- Learn the art of resourcefulness (you don't have to know HOW everything gets done)
- Get out of your own way and stay focused as you move towards your big goals
- Use my 5 strategies to get whatever you want done, done (won't that feel great?)
If you are interested in reserving a spot in this complimentary teleclass click here.
Kim DeYoung is the original Metromom—a motivated mom entrepreneur committed to her family, her career and achieving success on her own terms. Also known as the “Get It Done Girl”, Kim is the dynamic and creative force behind Metromom.com, the “get it done” resource for the busy mom entrepreneur, providing solutions on marketing, money, mindset and motherhood.