Blue is HUGE this summer and we wanted to give you guys a wearable makeup look using flattering shades! If I can wear it to the office, you can wear it anywhere! Here's How:
1. Start by priming the lids with our Eyelid Primer in 'Pearl' to achieve long lasting shimmer.
2. Using our Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Natural', apply to the lid through the crease all the way up to the brow bone. Applying this shade acts as a base and will make the blue you apply a little less intense. Next apply 'Beachy' to the outer 'v' of the eye with an Angled Contour Brush and blend.
3. Using a smaller brush, apply the blue to the lower lash line.
4. Line eyes with a black eyeliner and coat lashes with a few coats of black mascara. This will balance out the bright color and add a natural contrast.
5. Keep the face simple and compliment the eyeshadow with a coral cheek and lip. Try our Blush in 'Candid Coral' and our Minty Lip Gloss in 'Miami'.
Will you try this look to the office or to school? Tell us here!
-Patti, contributing elfette