I, like most of you have trouble with large pores and finding ways on how to shrink them (even though you can't permanetly "shrink" pores you can make them less visible). So in response to a lot of your questions here are some of my Pore "Shrinking" Tips.
- Frequently wash your face with a mild cleanser that best suit your skin type. Especially wash before bed to remove all makeup as to not clog pores.
- Occasionally exfoliate your skin to help remove dead skin and to really penetrate deep into the pores.
- Follow with a toner on your skin to help diminish blemishes.
- Occasionally apply a clay mask to help tighten and clean out the pores.
- Use creams that contain retinol, alpha-hydroxy acids or vitamin c to rejuvenate the skin
- For stubborn pores go to a professional for a deep cleaning facial like Microdermabrasion and/or extractions to clean out and minimize pores.
- Maintain with regular cleansing, moisturizing, spf and a healthy diet.
How do you maintain petite pores?