Heres a Hunger Games Makeup Tutorial! Its natural, quick, and easy:
1. Start out by applying our Studio Tinted Moisturizer in the shade that best suites you.
2. Contour the cheekbones, temples of the forehead, and sides of the nose with our Essentials Bronzer with Brush for that sun kissed look.
3. Highlight the center of the face with our Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in 'Luminance' for a lit from within glow.
4. Brush brows into place with our Eyebrow Treat & Tame.
5. Line the eyes with a brown eyeliner and smudge with a Q-Tip or blending brush. Try our Brightening Eyeliner in Coffee.
6. Coat lashes with a few swipes of waterproof brown mascara.
7. Coat lips with a swipe of our Lip Balm SPF 15 in 'Clear'.
Patti, Contributing Elfette