1. Start with a base coat so the polish won’t stain your nails.
2. Apply two coats of black nail polish and let them dry completely.
3. Grab a hot pink polish, a lilac or light blue, a sponge and a piece of paper.
4. Pour out some of the hot pink polish onto the paper. Dab the sponge into the polish and dab in certain areas over the black.
5. Next, do the same with the lilac or blue shade. Don't be afraid to layer the colors on top of each other
6. Finish off the look with a glitter topcoat (stars!)
Tell us YOUR cool nail art ideas!
(Looking for a matching makeup look? Check out our Midnight Makeup blog!)
-Patti, contributing elfette