Source: MSN Living
Gwyneth Paltrow’s smoky eye at the 2002 Academy Awards paved the way for the favorite night look we still love today! Update Gwyneth’s all over smoky look by focusing yours on either the upper or lower lash line.
1) Start out by sweeping the New Essential Smudge Pot in “Hit the Town” all over eyelids up to the crease line.
2) Grab the Essential Flawless Eyeshadow Palette in “Smoky” and sweep a light dusting of the “lid” color all over the base you’ve just created.
3) Next, using the “crease” color and the Essential Smudge Brush, line either the top or lower lash line.
4) For added drama, wet an eyeliner brush like the Studio Flat Eyeliner Brush and line the upper or lower waterline using the “line” color from the Flawless Eyeshadow Palette.
5) To brighten up your eyes, highlight the brow bone like Gwyneth did by using our Studio Baked Highlighter in “Moonlight Pearls”.
6) Finally finish the look off with a few coats of the Essential Volumizing Mascara and a swipe of our Essential EX-tra Lip Gloss in “Scott” and you’re ready for a sultry night out!
Show us your version of this classic smoky eye in the comments below!