Dull & Uneven Skin Tones
Refine Your Results By:
- Go to Category: Combination Skin
- Go to Category: Sensitive Skin
- Go to Category: Acne & Blemishes
- Go to Category: Dry Skin
- Go to Category: Normal Skin
- Go to Category: Fragrance Free Skincare
- Go to Category: Dull & Uneven Skin Tones
- Go to Category: Anti-Aging Skincare
- Go to Category: Hydrate
- Go to Category: Mattify
- Go to Category: Nourish
- Go to Category: Supercharge
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Aloe
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs)
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Argan Oil
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Castor Oil
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Centella Asiatica (Cica)
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Charcoal
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Jojoba Oil
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Kaolin Clay
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Lavender
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Niacinamide
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Rose Hip Oil
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Squalane
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Vitamin B3
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Vitamin C
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Vitamin E
- Refine by Key Ingredients: Witch Hazel
Dull and Uneven Skin FAQs
What is dull skin?
The term dull skin can cover a lot of things and can affect all skin types. Basically, dull skin lacks the bright, vibrant radiance we all seek. Dull skin can make you look tired and/or unhealthy. Aging, dehydration and sun exposure contribute to dull and textured skin. Don’t be discouraged! Dull skin and uneven skin tone do not have to be your forever fates!
What causes dull skin?
There are a number of things that contribute to the appearance of dull-looking skin. It could be caused by an accumulation of dead surface cells which create a dull, ashy appearance. Dull skin could be due to too much exposure to UV rays or pollution. It could be a result of aging, hormones, a bad diet, too much alcohol or not enough sleep. Even dryness can cause your skin to appear dull.How can I get rid of dull skin?
Dull skin can benefit from a variety of skincare products that includes gentle deep cleansing, exfoliating, toning and rich moisture all helping to improve the appearance of lackluster skin. A Superclarify Cleanser removes the makeup, dirt and oil that can contribute to a dull complexion. It contains niacinamide, which helps maintain moisture content while toning and clarifying skin tone. A Super Tone Toner helps remove dead skin cells for a more radiant, bright complexion. It contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that help tone, balance and clear the skin. And Holy Hydration Hydro-Gel Moisturizer intensely hydrates, balances and moisturizes the skin helping to improve your skin texture.
In addition, a skincare regimen, be sure to eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, protect your skin from the sun and get lots of rest.
What are the best products to help even skin tone?
An exfoliator, like the SuperGlow AHA Peel Pads whisks away the surface buildup that can cause uneven skin texture and tone. These single-use pads contain glycolic and fruit acids which gently exfoliate skin without abrasion. Once skin is exfoliated, apply a calming mask like SuperMask. It contains Centella Asiatica Extract, an anti-oxidant that soothes the skin, plus ceramides and cocoa butter for rich moisturizing to help restore skin radiance and balance hydration.