This past week Jennifer Lawrence wowed everyone at the premiere of her new hit movie ‘The Hunger Games’! The gorgeous starlet wore a stunning gold cutout gown made by designer Prabal Gurung and had beautiful smoky eyes to match. Here’s how to achieve her look:
1. Start out by applying our Cream Eyeshadow in the shade ‘Pewter’ all over the lid and blend into the crease.
2. Apply our Matte Eyeshadow in ‘Charcoal’ to the outer ‘v’ and blend until there are no harsh lines. Apply this eyeshadow to the lash line as well, to line and define eyes.
3. Curl lashes and apply two coats of Volume Plumping Mascara.
4. Perfect the skin by applying our Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade that best suits you.
5. Using the Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, apply the bronzer to the cheekbones, forehead, nose and chin for a sun kissed glow. Apply the blush to cheeks to add a beautiful natural flush.
-Patti, Contributing Elfette