After Kim Kardashian’s ‘Flour Bombing’ incident, Khloe has decided to step down from PETA in support of her sister saying: “I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me”. In honor of her sisterly support, we bring you a summer ready makeup tutorial!
1. Start by priming the eyes with our Eyelid Primer for long lasting results.
2. Using our Eye Transformer Palette, highlight the inner corners of the eyes and the lid with the green shade.
3. Grab our new Glitter Eyeshadow in the shade ‘Beachy Chic’ and apply this color to the outer corners blending it into the lighter green. Connecting to the outer corner, swipe this color along the lower lash line as well.
4. Line the inner rims of the eyes with black Kohl Eyeliner. Also line the top lash lash on the outer corners and blend for a smoky fading effect.
5. Swipe on 2 coats of our Lash Extending Mascara for lengthily lashes. For the Kardashian effect, add a pair of black Natural False Lashes.
6. Conceal under-eye circles and any imperfection for a flawless look.
7. Contour the face with bronzer for a glowing effect. Apply blush just to the apples of the cheeks for some added color.
8. Line and fill lips with our Matte Lip Color in ‘Coral’ and top with a clear gloss.
Which Kardashian rocks your favorite makeup looks?
Patti, Contributing Elfette