Using a self-tanner is one of the best ways to get a healthy sun-kissed glow without the harmful rays of the sun. But, we all know, if not applied properly – it can be a streaky mess! So to prevent you from looking like a ripe orange – here are some quick and easy tips to help you get glowing from home in minutes!
- Before exposing your skin to any self-tanning product – it’s super important to exfoliate firts. Exfoliating helps to remove dead skin cells that lye on the surface of the skin, and when not removed – it can leave it dry and dull-looking and nobody wants that!
- Make sure to exfoliate from your head toyour toes! Concentrate on areas that tend to be more dry, like your elbows, knees and feet.
- If you don’t have an exfoliator – try making one from home! All you have to do is mix together organic honey and sugar in a bowl – and viola, a homemade exfoliator in seconds! Yiipppeee!
- When applying a self-tanner – I like to start at my feet and work my way up – in small circular motions.
- If you don’t like the smell of self-tanners – try applying it at night – so you can shower when you wake up and be fresh and tanned in the morning.
I hope this helped you out! Now, get glowing!
And, don’t forget to Wake.up & Make.up!