Daily Dew Stick
Cooling highlighter stick for dewy skin
available on orders $35+
What is it: A cooling highlighter stick that gives your complexion a radiant, refreshed glow with skin-loving benefits.
Why we love:
- Gives skin a healthy, dewy glow
- Delivers a refreshing cooling sensation on contact
- Each shade is infused with a different skin-loving ingredient
- Can be used before makeup or on its own Twist-up design for easy application
- Comes in 4 blendable shades that work on all
- Cool Berry: contains Pomegranate extract and antioxidants
- Acai Glow: contains Aloe
- Tangerine Kiss: contains Tangerine Oil and antioxidants
- Iridescent: contains Snow Mushroom
Healthy, lit-from-within skin made easy. These highlighter sticks enhance your complexion with a sheer wash of shimmer (or pearl) subtle color and pearlescent finish, leaving your skin with an all-day dewy radiance. Twist up and easily glide the stick onto skin and you'll feel the cooling, “ahh” sensation upon contact—they all work before your makeup application or on their own to refresh your look. Each blendable shade is infused with a star nourishing ingredient that your skin can't help but love.
All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates.
All e.l.f. products are cruelty free and vegan.
This product is made in a Fair-Trade Certified factory.
NET WEIGHT 0.52 oz. (15g)
Ingredientspropylene glycol, water (aqua), bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, sodium stearate, glycerin, synthetic fluorphlogopite, magnesium aluminum silicate, punica granatum fruit extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), tocopheryl acetate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butylene glycol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, tin oxide, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium chloride, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), linalool,
May Containtitanium dioxide(ci 77891), red iron oxide (ci 77491), red 40 (ci 16035),
Ingredients may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the packaging for the product you receive for the list of ingredients in your particular product.
How to use a highlighter stick:
- Twist up the stick and apply to the high points of the face that you want to highlight
- Blend in with finger, a brush or sponge
Read more about How to Correctly Use Makeup Sticks